Why Choose Mana Education?
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike. We regularly work with schools across Peterborough, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Rutland and Cambridgeshire to help them fill supply, contract and permanent vacancies.
The benefits to our Teachers are:
- Excellent rates of pay and ability to offset your expenses (see pay section)!
- Paid weekly
- Local schools and local knowledge
- Warm and friendly service
- Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
- Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
- Access to CPD (teacher training and development) through Peterborough Learning Partnership (PLP)*
- Access to free resources
- £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
** Terms and conditions apply
Love the teaching but loathe the paperwork? Supply could be for you...
Become a Supply Teacher and you can focus on what you really enjoy – teaching!
Whether you’re a Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor, supply teaching can offer you:
- Vibrant and exciting daily assignments
- Different and varied challenges every day
- Opportunity to focus solely on the children in your class
- With Mana Education, you decide when, where and how you work
- Improved work-life balanceIdeal for teaching Mums and Dads
- Chance to explore different options
*Here at Mana Education, we take personal development for our Teachers seriously. We have recently teamed up with The Peterborough Learning Partnership (PLP) and are proud to be able to provide our supply staff with their CPD offering. Working as a member of the Mana Education teaching staff you will be able to access all the Continuing Professional Development(CPD) that Peterborough Learning Partnership offer (some of which is free and the rest you will receive the PLP Member pricing!).