**** This job has been archived. ***
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and fully qualified Maths Teacher that has worked with varied and mixed levels of ability and is able to plan lessons accordingly. The suitable candidate will also need to be proactive, adaptable, flexible, and able to work as part of a team. The successful teacher will be confident in teaching Maths to students of varying abilities at KS3 & KS4. The majority of lessons will be from Year 7 - Year 10.
FURTHER SCHOOL INFORMATION:
This school in Lincolnshire has been rated as GOOD by OFSTED in its latest report
They are seeking to appoint a teacher of Maths to join this highly successful, cohesive and supportive department.
They can offer you:
*Outstanding accommodation and facilities Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn
*Very supportive colleagues
*Excellent professional development and guidance
*A highly successful Sixth Form
*A school committed to doing the best for its students
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Maths trained teacher with a strong curriculum based teaching experience at secondary school level.
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
* NQT welcome to apply or considered.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Mana Education are:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools and assignments depending your chosen requirements.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Up to date Safe Guarding and Prevent Duty Training
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
Please send your CV to Kim@manaeducation.co.uk or call 01522 898259 ASAP.
Our Lincolnshire office is now based at Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln.
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.