**** This job has been archived. ***
Food Technology Teacher
LOCATION: South Lincolnshire
SALARY: £22023 - £37496
JOB TYPE: Full Time
DATE POSTING: 05/07/2016
START DATE: September
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION:
Mana Education is currently seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Food Technology Teacher for their growing and highly successful school. This is a school where teachers are expected to deliver interesting and challenging lessons as well as maintaining good levels of classroom behaviour and management. The school has a very supportive structure with great resources available to all teachers. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and friendly team providing an excellent support network across the school. This position will start in September, running through till Christmas with a possibility for a permanent position to follow.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and fully qualified Food Technology Teacher that has worked with varied and mixed levels of ability and is able to plan lessons accordingly. The suitable candidate will also need to be proactive, adaptable, flexible, and able to work as part of a team. This is a position for a fully qualified Food Technology Teacher, holding QTS in the UK. The successful teacher will be confident in teaching Food Technology to students of varying abilities.
FURTHER SCHOOL INFORMATION:
This school in Lincolnshire has been rated as Outstanding in its last four OFSTED reports. The schools success is based on fantastic teaching with an adventurous approach, leading to high academic standards and excellent exam results. They believe that order, veracity and respect are at the heart of creating the right climate for such success.
The school is committed to growing a campus that provides students with a world class learning environment. Over recent years they have invested in many new facilities and extensive refurbishment creating an exciting and vibrant learning/teaching environment.
Strong teaching, state-of-the-art facilities, an ongoing desire to improve, and most importantly amazing students make this School a special place to be.
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Food Technology Trained teacher with a strong curriculum based teaching experience at secondary school level.
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
* NQT welcome to apply or considered.
FOR OUR TEACHERS WE CAN PROVIDE:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools and assignments depending your chosen requirements.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
Please send your CV to Kim@manaeducation.co.uk or call 01733 286199 ASAP.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Mana Education are:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* Access to free CPD
* £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.