**** This job has been archived. ***
Supply Teachers Wanted For Expanding Education Consultancy
LOCATION: North Lincolnshire
SALARY: £22023 - £37496
JOB TYPE: Temporary/Permanent
DATE POSTING: 28/06/2016
START DATE: Sept 2016
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION:
Looking for a fresh start for the next academic year? Mana Education is looking for both primary and secondary school supply teachers within the North East Lincolnshire area.
Mana has, for a number of years enjoyed a great relationship with various schools throughout the majority of the Midlands, providing teachers for these schools on short term and long term basis. Many of our schools are situated in South Lincolnshire and more recently, we have expanded into North and North East Lincolnshire areas too, in which there is a high demand for both secondary and primary school supply teachers in a wide range of subjects.
We have solid relationships with great schools throughout Lincolnshire, borne from the pride we take in ensuring each and every teacher is placed in a role that is suited to both themselves and the school. We truly believe that a happy teacher means a happy school and vise versa.
Owing to our fabulous relationships with our schools, we always have work to offer our teachers and if proven too be right for the job, many of them are offered the opportunity of a permanent placement.
We offer highly competitive rates of pay and after just 12 weeks on supply, teachers are paid to scale as outlined by AWR
The ideal candidates for our supply roles will be experienced and fully qualified at one or more of the topics taught within the primary and secondary school curriculum. They would have worked with varied and mixed levels of ability and have the ability to plan lessons accordingly. The suitable candidate will also need to be proactive, adaptable, flexible, and able to work as part of a team. This is a position for fully qualified supply teachers, holding QTS in the UK.
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Primary and secondary school supply teachers with a strong curriculum based teaching experiences.
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* Creative and engaging teaching abilities.
* Enthusiastic, committed and passionate educators.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
FOR OUR TEACHERS WE CAN PROVIDE:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
Please send your CV to Kim@manaeducation.co.uk or call 01205 449 409 ASAP.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Mana Education are:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* Access to free CPD
* £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Find supply teacher jobs, substitute teacher jobs, teaching jobs, permanent teaching jobs, permanent teacher jobs here. We cover primary school and all secondary teacher subjects for key stage 1, key stage 2, key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils. Jobs in maths, english, economics, business studies, chemistry, biology, physics, science, health and social care, humanities, geography, physics, pe teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, dt teacher, food technology, year 1 teacher, year 2 teacher, year 3 teacher, year 4 teacher, year 5 teacher, year 6 teacher, dance, music, drama, SEN, classroom teacher, Spanish, mfl, modern foreign language, classroom ta, teaching assistant jobs, French, support, pastoral support, jobs, vacancies, substitute, supply.