Our Compliance Standards
We are committed to achieving the highest compliance standards in the industry and pride ourselves on being awarded the REC Education Audited Award. We take our compliance very seriously and with this in mind, we ensure that all of our teaching staff are fully vetted so you can be assured that every time you book with us we have completed the following checks:
- Face to face interview with one of our Education Recruitment Consultants who will have undergone Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding training. This interview will include completion of our application forms, analysing employment history, sight of original documentation, medical history, previous employment conduct including discussion regarding any disciplinary action, or dismissals.
- Full, clear 10 year employment history
- At least two satisfactory references
- Enhanced DBS certificate, checked annually
- Barred List check, checked at least every 12 months
- NCTL (National College for Teaching and Leadership) check, checked at least every 12 months
- Overseas Police Clearance obtained if candidate has lived/worked overseas for 6 months or more within the last 5 years.
- Proof of address, identity, change of name, national insurance, qualifications, right to work verified
- Full explanation of Mana Education's company expectations
- Safeguarding & Prevent Duty Training is required if this hasn’t previously been done elsewhere