**** This job has been archived. ***
The world is changing, education is changing. More now than ever, our children need an outstanding education. Our schools can offer an engaging education system and perspective to provide every child the education they deserve and every education practitioner, the passion to do what they initially signed up for.
Mana Education have a number of vacancies available across Lincolnshire including:
- KS1 Teachers
- KS2 Teachers
- KS3 Teachers
- KS4 Teachers
- KS5 Teachers
- Functional Skills / Basic Skills Tutors with a vocational background will be consider in the KS4 provisions
- Teaching Assistants
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Want to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people
- Believe that every day counts
- Can engage, motivate and inspire young people
- Are tenacious, determined and persistent
- Are committed to working with parents and carers
- Can find creative solutions to problems
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Teachers with a strong curriculum based teaching experience at Primary or Secondary school level.
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
* NQT welcome to apply or considered.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Mana Education are:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools and assignments depending your chosen requirements.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Up to date Safe Guarding and Prevent Duty Training
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
For further information or for an informal discussion about the post, contact Kim Tomkins at Mana Education on 01522 898259 / email@example.com
Our Lincolnshire office is now based at Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln.
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.