**** This job has been archived. ***
Key Stage 1 Teacher
SALARY: £22023 - £37496
JOB TYPE: Contract
START DATE: September 2017
Mana Education is working with a small, caring and friendly primary school in the Spalding are who are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join them on a full time basis from September. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
The school places emphasis on driving their children to achieve their full potential and become confident independent learners by developing an enthusiasm for learning which will stay with them throughout their lives. They place a strong emphasis on Maths and English skills, underpinned by an exciting, creative curriculum ensuring that the children really enjoy their learning.
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Primary Trained teacher with a strong curriculum based teaching experience, Key Stage 1
* Experience of Edexcel Syllabus would be advantage
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
* NQT welcome to apply or considered.
FOR OUR TEACHERS WE CAN PROVIDE:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools and assignments depending your chosen requirements.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
Please send your CV to Kim@manaeducation.co.uk or call 01775 739290 ASAP.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Mana Education are:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* Access to free CPD
* £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Find supply teacher jobs, substitute teacher jobs, teaching jobs, permanent teaching jobs, permanent teacher jobs here. We cover primary school and all secondary teacher subjects for key stage 1, key stage 2, key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils. Jobs in maths, english, economics, business studies, chemistry, biology, physics, science, health and social care, humanities, geography, physics, pe teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, dt teacher, food technology, year 1 teacher, year 2 teacher, year 3 teacher, year 4 teacher, year 5 teacher, year 6 teacher, dance, music, drama, SEN, classroom teacher, Spanish, mfl, modern foreign language, classroom ta, teaching assistant jobs, French, support, pastoral support, jobs, vacancies, substitute, supply.