**** This job has been archived. ***
Exceptional Cover Supervisors Required Immediately
We are currently looking to recruit Cover Supervisors to work from us, ideally for 5 days a week but part time is fine as well, covering Lincolnshire Secondary schools.
We are looking for experienced Cover Supervisors as well as those working towards the beginning of their career in education. Graduates who are considering the teaching profession in the future and are looking for experience/work in secondary schools as a Cover Supervisor before applying or starting your PGCE/BA Education.
So if you are a recent graduate considering Cover Supervisor work, prior to applying for your Teacher Training then please call us today, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
One of the Secondary schools we are currently working with in Spalding are looking for Cover Supervisors to start as soon as possible to work with the KS3 & KS4 students.
*Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
*Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment.
*Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations;
*Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on site/premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour;
*Support and motivate learners to achieve outputs
*Provide interactive group led sessions
*Covering lessons at KS3 &KS4
*Enhance own knowledge of courses by undertaking training and previewing courses as required
*Covering additional tutor support as and when required
This exciting new post will give you:
*The opportunity to join a team that is committed to delivering high quality learning
*The chance to share your knowledge & skills with students and help them achieve at the highest level
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Want to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people
- Believe that every day counts
- Can engage, motivate and inspire young people
- Are tenacious, determined and persistent
- Are committed to working with parents and carers
- Can find creative solutions to problems
For further information or for an informal discussion about the post, contact Kim Tomkins at Mana Education on 01522 898259 / firstname.lastname@example.org
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
* NQT welcome to apply or considered.
FOR OUR TEACHERS WE CAN PROVIDE:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools and assignments depending your chosen requirements.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
Please send your CV or call 01522 898 259 ASAP.
Our Lincolnshire office is now based at Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln.
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.