**** This job has been archived. ***
Teachers and Instuctors
My Client is looking for KS4 Teacher / Instructor tutor at their Grantham Centre. As part of that team you will play a vital role in helping us achieve our contractual KPIs and any other centre/personal targets, by providing an engaging environment for students to learn in.
You will be expected to strive to maintain above average success rates in all areas, using innovation within your teaching and assessing, utilising e-learning opportunities where appropriate.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification.
- Have proven experience of providing outstanding support for learners.
- Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
Also ideally, you will have previous experience in working with our target group which is NEET and/or young people with behaviour problems; however we will consider candidates who can clearly demonstrate they have appropriate skills and attributes.
*Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
*Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
*Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
*Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment.
*Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations;
*Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on site/premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour;
*Support and motivate learners to achieve outputs
*Provide interactive group led sessions
*Enhance own knowledge of courses by undertaking training and previewing courses as required
*Covering additional tutor support as and when required
This exciting new post will give you:
*The opportunity to join a team that is committed to delivering high quality learning
*The chance to share your knowledge & skills with students and help them achieve at the highest level
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Want to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people
- Believe that every day counts
- Can engage, motivate and inspire young people
- Are tenacious, determined and persistent
- Are committed to working with parents and carers
- Can find creative solutions to problems
For further information or for an informal discussion about the post, contact Kim Tomkins at Mana Education on 01522 898259 / email@example.com
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
* NQT welcome to apply or considered.
FOR OUR TEACHERS WE CAN PROVIDE:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools and assignments depending your chosen requirements.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
Please send your CV or call 01522 898 259 ASAP.
Our Lincolnshire office is now based at Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln.
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.