**** This job has been archived. ***
Mana Education is looking for a PE Teacher in Daventry. Do you have experience teaching up to GCSE? The school we are recruiting for are eager to appoint as soon as possible.
We offer highly competitive rates of pay and after just 12 weeks on supply, teachers are paid to scale as outlined by the Agency Worker Regulations.
The ideal candidates for our supply roles will be experienced and fully qualified in one or more of the topics taught within the primary and secondary school curriculum. They would have worked with varied and mixed levels of ability and have the ability to plan lessons accordingly. The suitable candidate will also need to be proactive, adaptable, flexible, and able to work as part of a team. This is a position for fully qualified supply teachers, holding QTS in the UK.
FOR OUR TEACHERS WE CAN PROVIDE:
* Work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies.
* Assignments we provide can be day to day, long term or permanent roles, according to your personal requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
*Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
*Excellent rates of pay
*Warm and friendly service
*Tailored job finding service
*Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
*Access to free CPD
*£100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.