**** This job has been archived. ***
LOCATION: Nr Boston, Lincolnshire
SALARY: £22023 - £37496
JOB TYPE: Full Time
DATE POSTING: 19/09/2016
START DATE: ASAP
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION:
Mana Education is currently seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Maths Teacher for their growing and highly successful school. This is a school where teachers are expected to deliver interesting and challenging lessons as well as maintaining good levels of classroom behaviour and management. The school has a very supportive structure with great resources available to all teachers. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and friendly team providing an excellent support network across the school. This is a temporary job with the opportunity to become permanent should the successful candidate be suitable.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and fully qualified Maths Teacher that has worked with varied and mixed levels of ability and is able to plan lessons accordingly. The suitable candidate will also need to be proactive, adaptable, flexible, and able to work as part of a team. This is a position for a fully qualified Maths Teacher, holding QTS in the UK. The successful teacher will be confident in teaching students Maths at varying levels within KS3 and KS4.
FURTHER SCHOOL INFORMATION:
This school near Boston, Lincolnshire Offers a learning environment, rich in resources with an innovative curriculum appropriate to the needs of the school and wider community.They focus relentlessly on standards of attainment and achievement offering a high quality education to students.
The school Values the right to teach and the right to learn in a caring and cared for environment. With their belief that the benefits of a team approach are greater than the sum of the individual parts, this school provides a pleasant and rewarding, team based working/learning environment for its staff and pupils.
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Maths trained teacher.
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
* NQT welcome to apply or considered.
FOR OUR TEACHERS WE CAN PROVIDE:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools and assignments depending your chosen requirements.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
Please send your CV to Kim@manaeducation.co.uk or call 01205 449 409 ASAP.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Mana Education are:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* Access to free CPD
* £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Find supply teacher jobs, substitute teacher jobs, teaching jobs, permanent teaching jobs, permanent teacher jobs here. We cover primary school and all secondary teacher subjects for key stage 1, key stage 2, key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils. Jobs in maths, english, economics, business studies, chemistry, biology, physics, science, health and social care, humanities, geography, physics, pe teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, dt teacher, food technology, year 1 teacher, year 2 teacher, year 3 teacher, year 4 teacher, year 5 teacher, year 6 teacher, dance, music, drama, SEN, classroom teacher, Spanish, mfl, modern foreign language, classroom ta, teaching assistant jobs, French, support, pastoral support, jobs, vacancies, substitute, supply.