**** This job has been archived. ***
Spanish Teacher for KS3
LOCATION: South Lincolnshire
SALARY: £22023 - £37496
JOB TYPE: Full Time
DATE POSTING: 09/09/2016
START DATE: November
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION:
Mana Education is currently seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Spanish Teacher for their growing and highly successful school. This is a school where teachers are expected to deliver interesting and challenging lessons as well as maintaining good levels of classroom behaviour and management. The school has a very supportive structure with great resources available to all teachers. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and friendly team providing an excellent support network across the school. This position is open due to the current teacher going on maternity leave. The successful applicant will be required for this role until anywhere between April to July 2017
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and fully qualified Spanish Teacher that has worked with varied and mixed levels of ability and is able to plan lessons accordingly. The suitable candidate will also need to be proactive, adaptable, flexible, and able to work as part of a team. This is a position for a fully qualified Spanish Teacher, holding QTS in the UK. The successful teacher will be confident in teaching Spanish to students of varying abilities within Key Stage 3.
FURTHER SCHOOL INFORMATION:
This school near Spalding in South East Lincolnshire, sits at the heart of a vibrant and growing community. Fantastic teaching and an adventurous approach leads to high academic standards enjoyed by all pupils within the school. The school believes that order, veracity and respect are at the heart of creating a climate for success and to this end insists on smart uniform, good behaviour and politeness making a pleasant working/learning environment for both students and teachers alike. There has been extensive refurbishment across the school site with further funding secured for a Design, Technology and Art Centre. Major investment in information technology also provides this school community with top class computing facilities and services.
Strong teaching, state-of-the-art facilities, an ongoing desire to improve, and most importantly amazing students make the this School a special place to be.
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Spanish Trained teacher with a strong curriculum based teaching experience at secondary school level.
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
* NQT welcome to apply or considered.
FOR OUR TEACHERS WE CAN PROVIDE:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools and assignments depending your chosen requirements.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
Please send your CV to Kim@manaeducation.co.uk or call 01775 739290 ASAP.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Mana Education are:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* Access to free CPD
* £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Find supply teacher jobs, substitute teacher jobs, teaching jobs, permanent teaching jobs, permanent teacher jobs here. We cover primary school and all secondary teacher subjects for key stage 1, key stage 2, key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils. Jobs in maths, english, economics, business studies, chemistry, biology, physics, science, health and social care, humanities, geography, physics, pe teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, dt teacher, food technology, year 1 teacher, year 2 teacher, year 3 teacher, year 4 teacher, year 5 teacher, year 6 teacher, dance, music, drama, SEN, classroom teacher, Spanish, mfl, modern foreign language, classroom ta, teaching assistant jobs, French, support, pastoral support, jobs, vacancies, substitute, supply.