**** This job has been archived. ***
Primary School Teacher, Key Stage 2
LOCATION: Boston, Lincolnshire
SALARY: £22023 - £37496
JOB TYPE: 12 month contract
DATE POSTING: 27/06/2016
START DATE: ASAP
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION:
Mana Education is currently seeking an enthusiastic and innovative Key Stage 2 Teacher for their growing and highly successful primary school. This is a school where teachers are expected to deliver interesting and challenging lessons whilst maintaining good levels of classroom behaviour and management. The school has a very supportive structure with great resources available to all teachers. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and friendly team providing an excellent support network across the school. This position is part time with the successful candidate requiring to work one day per week until August 2017
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and fully qualified primary school teacher at KS2 that has worked with varied and mixed levels of ability and is able to plan lessons accordingly. The suitable candidate will also need to be proactive, adaptable, flexible, and able to work as part of a team. This is a position for a fully qualified primary school teacher, holding QTS in the UK. The successful teacher will be confident in teaching lessons at Key Stage 2 level.
FURTHER SCHOOL INFORMATION:
This primary school in Boston, Lincolnshire is a community school with a strong belief that for the school to be successful, all members of their community must share its values, standards and beliefs.
Every member of this school is highly valued. Both staff and pupils in turn demonstrate this by showing mutual respect and courtesy towards each other at all times.
The school believes that all pupils have a right to learn within a safe and secure environment. They have high expectations for all members of their school community hence breeding the perfect environment to set their pupils up for the best possible future
MANA EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Primary School Teacher with a strong curriculum based teaching experience, Key Stage 2
* Good classroom control / behaviour management techniques.
* A creative and engaging teaching ability.
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate educator.
* Mana Education requires two professional references.
FOR OUR TEACHERS WE CAN PROVIDE:
* We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools including Academies and Grammar Schools.
* Assignments can vary from day to day, long term to permanent roles, according to your personalised requirements.
* A tailored and friendly service, to match your individual needs by your assigned Education Consultant.
* Opportunity for CPD and progression.
* Advice and guidance provided on the new DBS update service (superseded the CRB). We can also provide you with a new DBS.
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
* Recommend a friend - £100 bonus.
Please send your CV to Kim@manaeducation.co.uk or call 01205 449 409 ASAP.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Mana Education are:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* Access to free CPD
* £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
Mana Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Mana Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Mana Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.