**** This job has been archived. ***
Wellspring Academy Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust and an approved DfE Academy sponsor. The Trust is focused upon improving life chances for pupils and communities in Yorkshire, Humber and Lincolnshire.
The world is changing, education is changing. More now than ever, our children need an outstanding education. Wellspring can offer an engaging education system and perspective to provide every child the education they deserve and every education practitioner, the passion to do what they initially signed up for.
Wellspring Academy Trust (WAT) believes that access to the best education is a right for all our young people. Their aim is to support schools through collaboration and ensure that their members are able to provide an excellent education for the children, families and communities that they serve. WAT believe in freeing teachers and leaders from bureaucracy to concentrate on providing the very best teaching, learning, support and development that every child deserves.
- For all its schools to become Outstanding schools under OFSTED.
- To improve outcomes and life chances for the young people in its schools.
- To impact positively upon the communities that are served by its schools.
- To increase its influence in Yorkshire and the Humber region.
- To contribute to system-wide improvement in education.
Their vision is to provide a sustainably outstanding school experience for all. WAT schools inspire innovation, creativity and aspiration for life. The schools share a climate of high expectation and high aspiration for each pupil. High levels of support are matched with appropriate challenge to ensure that every pupil gets the maximum from school. Their pupils are confident individuals, responsible citizens and successful learners. Our educational vision is one of inclusive, high achieving, community schools and a community of schools in which pupils thrive and which provide Value Added for the communities they serve.
Training and CPD
WAT and Mana Education provide a variety of CPD including:
- Ruth Miskin Training
- Hywel Roberts - writer of "Oops Helping Children Learn Accidently"
- Team Teach/ Timian Training
- Up-to-date Safeguard Training
- Paid to scale including SEN points
- Leadership opportunities
WAT have a number of vacancies available across Lincolnshire including:
- KS1 Teachers
- KS2 Teachers
- KS3 Teachers
- KS4 Teachers
- Functional Skills / Basic Skills Tutors with a vocational background will be consider in the KS4 provisions
- Teaching Assistants
The Next Step…
Mana Education's partnership with Wellspring Academy Trust stems from sharing the same beliefs; Educational attainment is an early determinant of a young person's life path. It is essential that something is done to ensure that our children have the best possible opportunity to begin a successful independent life.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Want to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people
- Believe that every day counts
- Can engage, motivate and inspire young people
- Are tenacious, determined and persistent
- Are committed to working with parents and carers
- Can find creative solutions to problems
For further information or for an informal discussion about the post, contact Kim Tomkins at Mana Education on 01522 898259 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.