JOB TITLE: Chemistry Teacher
We require enthusiastic, qualified Chemistry Teachers to teach in schools across the region.
We have permanent, temporary, contract and supply teaching jobs starting immediately.
Our school is looking for someone who has the following experience and skills
• experience of Teaching GCSE Science
• Experience of Teaching A level Chemistry if possible
• Evidence of effective teaching to the secondary age group
• Experience of teaching a wide range of ability including SEN and Gifted and Talented
• Demonstrate a high regard for the safeguarding of children
• Experience of contributing to school life beyond the classroom
• Secure subject knowledge
• Ability to teach to GCSE or equivalent
• Ability to teach ‘A’ Level
• Understanding of equal opportunities issues in schools
• Knowledge and understanding of how to enhance literacy, numeracy and ICT in teaching
If you are interested please call 01572 821985.
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), PGCE or similar qualifications, Teaching Experience in the UK of at least 6 months. Experience and Newly Qualified.
As a complete Education Consultancy we also cater for Cover Supervisors, Adult Education, Assessors, Verifiers, Bursars, Education Administrators, ESOL Tutors, Trainers, Further Education (FE) Lecturers, Teaching Assistants, Classroom Assistants and Invigilators.
Mana Education is a specialist recruitment company working within the Education sector. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern schools, colleges and nurseries, and Teachers alike.
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.